Sleek Acid I-Divine Palette: Rave Look

I still haven't got round to taking pictures of the Monaco Look yet, I promise they will be up here, I'm just not sure when.  So for now, you can have the Acid Palette look I created.  The palette screams rave make up, so that's what inspired this look, I hope you enjoy it.


Products used in this look are:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance - Around £5 from Ebay
Sleek Acid I-Divine Palette - £6.49 from the Sleek Website
Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Liner in 'Black' - £7.99 from Boots
Collection 2000 Super Size Fat Lash Mascara in 'Black' - £2.99 from Boots
QVS False Eyelashes in 'Style Q4' - £4.48 from Asda

Lips:
Sleek Pout Paint in 'Pinkini' - £4.99 from the Sleek Website

Here are some photos of the look:








And a picture of the full face look:




I hope you like this look, and I'll speak to you soon beauty nerds! xx