Pink Nail Varnish Swatches!

Ok, this will probably be the last nail polish swatch post I do today, but I'm not making any promises.

Firstly we have Rimmel London's Lycra Wear 10 Nail Polish in 'Grape Sorbet'


Here's it on the nails:


This is a lovely metallic pale pink, it has this amazing velvet effect on the nails as you can see the brush strokes. The velvet effect creates a two-tone look to it which I really like.  It was really easy to apply and was almost perfect coverage in one coat.  I got this for £1.45 from discount beauty site Beauty Spot Cosmetics.

Next we have LA Colors Color Craze Nail Polish in 'Fuel'


Here's it on the nails:


This colour defines pink.  It is a super bright fuchsia with a pinky purple duo chrome, it's a bright statement colour and is really eye catching.  I got this for £1 at my local Harry Tuffins Store.

Lastly we have LA Colors Color Craze Nail Polish in 'Purple Passion'


Here's it on the nails:


The name for this one is quite deceptive as it's not actually purple.  It's a bright pink base with a purple duo chrome, I really like this colour, it's definitely for the braver nail polish wearers as it is super bright and eye catching.  I got this for £1 at my local Harry Tuffins Store.

And that's all my pinks. Speak to you soon beauty nerds! xx