Peach and Coral Nail Varnish Swatches!

Ok so this is going to be my shortest swatch post ever, as it only has two polishes in it, but they're awesome so it doesn't matter.

First we have Rimmel London's 60 Second Nail Polish in '440 Sunny Side'


Here's it on the nails:


This is a beautiful pinky coral with gold glitter in it, the glitter is so fine you really can't feel it at all, which is great as I really don't like the feel of glitter on my nails.  Let's take a better look at the glitter:


The glitter really helps the colour catch the light, this looks absolutely beautiful on a sunny day. I got this for £1.45 from discount beauty site Beauty Spot Cosmetics.

And last but not least, we have LA Colors Color Craze Nail Polish in 'Apricot'


Here's it on the nails:


As you could tell by the name, this is a beautiful peachy apricot colour.  It has a peach base with a gold duo chrome, it's absolutely incredible in the light, it's not quite nude, yet not super bright, it's a perfect statement nail colour.

And that's it for my peaches and corals, I am desperate to get more. Speak to you soon beauty nerds! xx