Orange Nail Varnish Swatches!

I did warn you that there'd be an influx today.  Orange was definitely the colour I spent the most time wearing this summer, it's so fun, bright and eye catching which is exactly what you want from a summer nail varnish, so here they are.

Firstly we have LA Colors Art Deco Nail Polish in 'Bright Orange'


And here's it on the nails:


This is an amazing, bright, obnoxious traffic cone orange.  The formula is thicker than the yellow from this range, but the thin brush does still make it a little difficult to apply, but it's worth it for this awesome colour.  I got his for £1 at my local Harry Tuffins Store.

Next we have Rimmel London's I <3 Lastine Finish Nail Polish in '50 Tangerine Queen'


Here's it on the nails:


And as the name suggests it's a bright tangerine colour.  This colour was so easy to apply and the formula is thick and provides great coverage.  I got this for around £2.99 from my local pharmacy.

Next we have Rimmel London's Lyrca Wear 10 Nail Polish in '347 Tequila Sunrise'


Here's it on the nails:


This is a bright blood orange colour.  A dark orange with a very red base, I love this colour, it reminds me of tropical islands and fancy cocktails.  I got this for £1.45 from discount beauty site Beauty Spot Cosmetics.

Next we have LA Colors Color Craze Nail Polish in 'Perfect Sunset'


Here's it on the nails:


This colour is beautiful, there are no better ways to describe it.  It is a beautiful pure orange with a gold and pale orange iridescence, I absolutely adore this colour, and it's not too sheer either, it covers really well in two coats.  I got this for £1 at my local Harry Tuffins Store.

Lastly we have LA Colors Color Craze in 'Tahiti Sunrise'


Here's it on the nails:


This colour is amazing!  It's a deep blood orange with a fuchsia duo chrome, it's fun.  It covers really well in two coats.  I got this for £1 at my local Harry Tuffins Store.

And that's all my oranges for now.  Speak to you soon beauty nerds! xx