Sleek Haul! Part 1: I-Divine Palettes

So I recently decided to invest in some Sleek products, and here's the I-Divine Palettes that I bought:


I'll start off by showing you the Sunset Palette:


Here's what's inside:


This palette has a beautiful selection of burnt reds, I have to admit I love all these colours, they're all very warm and pretty.  They're very pigmented which is great so a little will go a long way.  Here are the swatches, the top row is without a primer, and the bottom row is with Too Faced Shadow Insurance primer underneath:


As you can see, even without primer they're still very pigmented, but more so with the primer, especially with the paler colours towards the end. They're really soft and easy to apply.

Next we have the Limited Edition Monaco Palette:


Here's the inside:


I love these colours, they're bright and yet still delicate, I like that mix.  They're much cooler colours, with a few warmer tones. They each have their own name, so from Top Left to Bottom Right they are:  Bamboo, Aquamarine, Midnight Garden, Sunset, Washed Ashore, Magenta Madness, Summer Breeze, Sand Walker, Kiwi Zest, Lotus Flower, Humming Bird and finally Moors Treasure.  Kiwi Zest and Humming bird have and undertone of gold in them, which I think is gorgeous.  So here's them swatched, the left row is without primer and the right row is with Too Faced Shadow Insurance underneath:


Again you can see that even without primer they're still very pigmented, the primer really helps bring out the paler colours, such as Bamboo which is nearly invisible without primer.  These were also very soft and easy to apply.

Next we have the Limited Edition Curacao Palette:


And here's the inside:


This is a very bright and fun palette, there's a little bit of everything in it, and yet it still all seems connected which is really great. There's more mattes than shimmers in this palette too which is great, especially when they are so pigmented, this palette also contains the most pigmented matte yellow I own, I find it really hard to find super pigmented matte yellows without spending a fortune so this was great.  These are also named, and what's really awesome about them is that they're named after cocktails, so from Top Left to Bottom Right we have: Tequila Sunrise, Martini, Blue Hawaiian, Bloody Mary, Screwdriver, Green Iguana, Apres Midori, Blue Lagoon, Purple Haze, Green Martini, Singapore Sling, and Espresso Martini.  Here's them swatched, the left side is without primer and the right side is with Too Faced Shadow Insurance underneath:


Once again you can see just how pigmented they are even without primer.  I really love this palette, it's so much fun, all the colours are just so bright and colourful.  Considering this palette was mostly mattes it was very soft and easy to apply.

Lastly we have my favourite palette the Acid Palette:


Here's the inside:



I'm completely in love with this palette, I absolutely adore the neon colours, this palette is mostly mattes too, which I love.  These are super pigmented, but the neon colours definitely need a primer to really pop.  I really can't wait to use these colours, they're so much fun and so bright.  The first green on the bottom row is really interesting, it's a matte olive colour with a gold shimmer in it, I thought it was a really great shadow because of that clash of textures.  Here's them swatched, the left side is without primer, the right side is with Too Faced Shadow Insurance underneath:


As you can see the neons are stronger with the primer.  It's a very interesting selection of colours, but they work together.  I am definitely in love with this palette.  It was very soft and easy to apply.

I hope you liked these swatches, I'm going to be doing another post about Sleek's brand new Pout Paints after this one, so check that one out.  I'm also going to be doing a tutorial based on each one of these palettes on my YouTube Channel CatsCosmetics very soon, so go subscribe and look out for those, they're going to be a lot of fun!

All these palettes can be bought for £6.49 from the Sleek Website or from some Superdrug stores, it'll tell you on the Sleek Website which stores near you stock Sleek products.

Speak to you soon beauty nerds! xx