Battle Of The Boxes: Boudoir Prive VS GlossyBox Aug 2011

Welcome to my first Battle Of The Boxes!  Here's the first review, and it's of the Boudoir Prive Box:


And here's my second review, it's of the GlossyBox and a comparison between the two:


And the winner is.................
                             ..................
                                        ............. Boudoir Prive!  Personally I thought the Boudoir Prive box felt more personal and luxurious, whereas the GlossyBox felt a little cheap.  It wouldn't be fair to make a conclusion based on these boxes alone as it's Boudoir Prive's first box, and things might change, so we'll have to see what happens in Battle Of The Boxes next month!

I'll be posting reviews of the products after I've tested them, either at the end of this month or the beginning of next month.  See you soon beauty nerds! xx