Blue Nail Varnish Swatches!

Okay, as promised I'm now going to post the swatches of the blue nail varnishes in my collection.

First up we have Max Factor Diamond Hard in 'Ultra Blue'
Here's what it looked like swatched on the nails:
This varnish gave pretty much perfect coverage in one coat, but to keep everything fair I used two coats.  The colour has a lot of silver in it, there's also traces of a pale lilac, all in all it's a pretty colour.  I bought this for £1.95 at www.beautyspotcosmetics.co.uk.

Next we have LA Colors Nail Laquer in 'Metallic Blue'
Here's what it looks like swatched on the nails:
Again this varnish gave pretty much perfect coverage in one coat, but again I used two coats.  This colour also has a lot of silver it in, in fact it seems to be more of a blue base with silver micro-glitter particles in it, it really doesn't have the texture of glitter on your nails.  Colours like these always make me think of spacemen, haha, I'm not sure why.  I got this for £1 at a LA Colors booth in my local Harry Tuffin's store.

Thirdly we have Nyx Girl's Nail Varnish in 'Wild'
Here's what it looks liked swatched on the nails:
This colour is incredible! It takes two coats to really make it stand out, but the colours in it are gorgeous.  It has a navy blue base, with dark green and dark gold tones in it, it's also has a slight shimmer to it too.  It's absolutely beautiful.  I got this for around £1.50 (I think, I can't quite remember) from a discount beauty store called All Wellan Good, they sell beauty products with up to 70% off the RRP, the one I visited was in Cheshire Oaks Designer Outlet, but I think they're all over the country.

Next up we have LA Colors Nail Laquer in 'Blue Velvet'
Here's what it looks like swatched on the nails:
This colour gave great coverage with just one coat, for the swatch I did two coats.  This varnish actually looks like velvet on the nails, it has a beautiful finish.  It's in a light sky blue with a hint of silver. I got this for £1 at a LA Colors booth in my local Harry Tuffin's store.

Next we have LA Colors Color Craze Nail Laquer in 'Blue Lagoon'
Here's what it looks like swatched on the nails:
This colour needs two coats to get the full coverage and colour.  It's beautiful navy blue with a pale blue shimmer to it.  I got this for £1 at a LA Colors booth in my local Harry Tuffin's store.

Next is LA Colors Color Craze Nail Laquer in 'Wired'
Here's it swatched on the nails:
This colour is electric blue at it's finest!  It's takes two coats to really bring out the colour.  It has an amazing 'wet look' effect, and is super bright and reflective.  It's an amazing colour.  I got this for £1 at a LA Colors booth in my local Harry Tuffin's store.

And last but no means least is LA Colors Color Craze Nail Laquer in 'Splash'
Here's it swatched on the nails:
This colour is a lot of fun. Think swimming pools or bright sky blue.  It pretty much screams summer.  It takes two coats to get the true colour.  It is beautiful in the sun.  It got this for £1 at a LA Colors booth in my local Harry Tuffin's store.

So there you have it, those are all my blue nail varnishes. The next swatches will be all my blue-green nail varnishes.

Thanks for reading!  See you soon!