Bird of Paradise Inspired Eyeshadow Look

Okay, so I've posted my first make up tutorial on my YouTube channel CatsCosmetics.  It's a Bird of Paradise or Tropical Bird inspired eyeshadow look, I hope you like it.


Products used:

Eyes:

  • Too Faced Shadow Insurance - Around £5 from www.ebay.co.uk
  • BH Cosmetics 120 Colour Palette Number 1 - Around £18 from www.bhcosmetics.com  sometimes cheaper from www.ebay.co.uk
  • BH Cosmetics 88 Warm Neutrals Palette - No longer sold at BH cosmetics, can be found on www.ebay.co.uk for around £8
  • Nyx Eyeliner in White - £1.50 from All Wellan Good discount beauty store in Cheshire Oaks
  • Rimmel London Extra Wow Lash Mascara in Black - £5.49 from Boots


Lips:

  • Nyx Lip Liner in Plush Red - £1.50 from All Wellan Good discount beauty store.
  • Nyx Lipstick in Twist - £2.00 from All Wellan Good discount beauty store.

Here are some pictures of the look:




I hope you like this look, see you soon! xx